This post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Koss.
Each year we compile a list of our favorite running items as a gift guide. We bet most of you have runners in your life and these gifts are sure to make a runner smile.
Use it as a shopping guide for that special runner in your life, or even better, use it for yourself!
1. Trigger Point Tools -We can't say enough about the tools this company creates. We love their foam roller, called The Grid, and the Ultimate 6 Kit.
2. Koss Headphones - These headphones are great. We've been using them since the summer and are extremely happy with them. They have 2 different types - Fit Buds and Fit Clips. The best part? They fit a woman's ear and don't tangle! Get 'em at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Walgreens, Kmart, or Sears this season for only $19.99.
3. Gym Boss - Perfect stocking stuffer for the newbie runner and the workout fanatic. You can set walk/run intervals which is great for the person just starting to run. Easy to use and clips onto your clothes.
4. lululemon Cool Racer Tank - We wear this year round and it's great for all types of working out. Layer it in the winter or use it as a cute running top in the summer. Loads of colors - we recommend anything bright!
5. The Stick - This is every runner's best friend. We love running relays (Ragnar Relay and Hood to Coast) and this little guy is a must have item because it's easy to pack and is the best self massage tool available. We recommend the Marathon Stick.
6. Melt Balls - Another awesome recovery tool for runners. It's like giving your feet a massage. Use it pre and post run to keep feet healthy and happy! Your feet will thank you.
7. Energy Boost sneakers - You feel like you are running on little puffy clounds. The new foam in these shoes provides more energy return than the standard EVA foam. The result? A more comfortable run. Meghan has been rocking these since September. If you have a racer in your life, gift him or her the adizero adios Boost - it won the Chicago and NYC marathons.
8. Garmin - We recommend the 610 for the serious runner who loves to track everything. The Forerunner 10, 210 and 410 have less features but do what all runners need - pace and distance. Garmin uses satellites to track your distance and pace. Your runner will no longer be beholden to the exact route they pre-planned.
9. Shoe ID - This is a must have for any runner. It is laser engraved with your emergency contact information and can be strapped to your running shoes.
10. Amphipod - All runners need to stay hydrated and it can be tough on long runs. The Amphipod handheld water bottles solve that problem. They are lightweight and easy to carry. No more annoying fuel belts!