Happy Valentines Day! We hope you show yourself some love with a fun workout or a planned rest day. And we hope you are surrounding yourself with people and things you love.
We wanted to share with you a few of our favorite things for running.
- adidas Energy Boost sneakers - comfortable, comfortable, comfortable. You'll want to keep running in these sneaks.
- adidas Supernova bra - finally, a sports bra that holds you in place and looks cute. This bra shapes you while doing it's job of locking all moving parts down.
- Trader Joes Chunky No Salt or Justin's Almond butter and English muffins - a great pre and post running snack.
- lululemon Cool Racerback - so many colors! Great for layering and the perfectspring and fall running top.
- lululemon Scuba Hoodie - just what you want to wear after a long run or when curling up on the couch.
- Dear Kate underwear - doesn't move, no chafing, comfortable and sweat wicking.
- Nuun tablets - easy way to replenish lost fluids and electrolytes post run. We like the lemon-lime flavor.
- Map My Run - great for finding routes in new places and creating routes to share with friends
- The BOB - Jessica and Lucia both love The BOB. It's a comfy ride for Lucia and lightweight for Jessica. It's a must for your Stroller Stride class.