Starts November 5, 2012. Deadline to Register is November 2nd.
Take your training to the next level with Hot Bird Running’s Winter Half Marathon Group Program. In this program, you receive a 12-week personalized training program, coached Saturday sessions in Brooklyn Bridge Park and real-time coaching instruction PLUS a team of other runners training alongside you. This plan will get you to your goals and keep you feeling fit, healthy and motivated all winter long. Training can be designed for the NYRR Manhattan Half Marathon (exact date TBD) or a different half this winter.What You Get:
- Professional coaching to develop correct running form, endurance and speed.
- In-person coached workouts with the team, led by an experienced, certified running coach.
- A friendly, non-competitive environment.
- Q&A sessions with the coaches once a week.
- Weekly email communication with the coaches.
- Coached 1-hour group workouts on Saturdays at 9:15 in Brooklyn Bridge Park from 11/3/12- 1/19/12, except Nov 24, Dec 15, Dec 29
- Personalized 12-week training plan beginning the week of October 29th. Training is based on your goals and fitness level. Includes running specific workouts, strength training and cross training; race strategy and recovery information; and training feedback and modifications.
- Mid-week online chats with coaches.
- Cost: $350 for entire program. All purchases are final.
- Must run a minimum of 3+ times per week or 10 miles total each week. All paces welcome.
Register/Pay Online: Pay online using the payment button below (then fill out our New Client Registration Form) or contact us via our Contact page, phone number: 646.535.0307 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started or for additional information.
We will email you within 24 hours if you purchase online, or contact us either through our contact form on our website or our contact information. Register no later than October 25th.